USE THE MAP BELOW + AR.ILLUST.SPACE TO DISCOVER THE AUGMENTED REALITY EXHIBITION
(Los Angeles – September 27, 2021) After 3 countries, 4 cities, and 15 artists, the traveling AR art exhibition Ghosting arrives in Los Angeles for the final stop on its tour.
Through October 7th, art lovers and tech enthusiasts are invited to discover exclusive AR works hiding around the city. Featured artists include Charlie Edmiston, Adam Feibelman, AtelierJJX, Nico Shi, Eoin, Sophie Kahn, and Alp Tuğan.
Use the map above and your mobile device to find these exclusive AR works around the City of Angels by visiting ar.illust.space.
Pieces on View:
- Eceertrey, |=()|*\|\/| |=()|_||*\ 33.96460081614855, -118.45915462462213
- Eoin, Sculpture 3 33.97643097828404, -118.4646170508722
- Eoin, Sculpture 8 33.99767817533312, -118.47920621292266
- Alie Jackson, Mangled Metals 33.99113123953382, -118.46822970889468
- Charlie Edmiston, Endless Summer 33.98820270704665, -118.4710461248282
- Alp Tuğan, Incognita01 33.98058883326996, -118.46831558563795
- Adam Feibelman, Oh Hey Herbert 33.98283474394814, -118.47037520986187
- atelierJJX, Unbound Indigo 33.98691855359468, -118.47357073916669
- Sophie Kahn, Piece to be Announced
- Nico Shi, Piece to be Announced
All installations will be open to the public and take place outside, where visitors can follow a mapped trail of the exhibition, blurring the lines between our digital and physical selves in this unique age of social distancing.
At the end of the show, the pieces will be auctioned off as AR NFTs on Illust Space’s own marketplace. The auction will take place October 6-7th on app.illust.space.