USE THE MAP BELOW + AR.ILLUST.SPACE ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE TO EXPERIENCE THE AUGMENTED REALITY EXHIBITION
(July 30, 2021 – Los Angeles) Illust Space’s traveling AR exhibition Ghosting arrives in London for the second city on the tour, in collaboration with Code and Culture.
London based collective Code and Culture specializes in unlocking the untold stories of seminal artistic and cultural movements. Taking place as part of Soho Music Month 2021, Code and Culture + Illust Space will exhibit work from renowned UK and international photographers, sculptors and digital artists.
Through August 12th, use the map above to discover hidden digital sculptures throughout the city using your mobile device.
The following AR sculptures will be discoverable on the AR.ILLUST.SPACE web app around London:
- Clara Bacou, Crying Dragon
- Eoin, Confined
- Christian Venables, Fluidity 1.0
- ExitSimulation, Vulva
- Benedict Radcliffe, Porsche 934
- SuperCyberTown + Humanoise, Manekinkeko
Code and Culture will also present an exclusive drop of an MF DOOM shadowbox and Dior Air Force 1’s.
Exhibiting artist Clara Bacou remarks about the exhibition, “I believe this exhibition is the start of opening many more doors in blockchain AR…AR invites us to bring everything we create directly into the real world around us, which is infinitely exciting for artists.”
These pieces will be on auction beginning August 11, 2021 on Illust Space’s marketplace. The auction will include 1/1 editions as well as Open Editions.
- 50 Carnaby St – Ghosting 51.51270, -0.13847
- 5 upper James st – DOOM 51.51232,-0.13737
- Golden SQ – Ghosting 51.51171, -0.13752
- 3 Marlborough Court, Deal real – DOOM 51.51354, -0.13889
- Trafalgar SQ – Ghosting 51.50811, -0.12807
- Piccadilly Circus – Ghosting 51.51019, -0.13497
- Neal St – Ghosting 51.51420, -0.12515
- 16 Earlham st – DOOM 51.51372, -0.12778
- 7 Dials – Ghosting 51.51398, -012691
- Soho Sq – Ghosting 51.51555, -0.13210
- Covent Garden Piazza – Ghosting 51.51214, -0.12268
- Corner of Oxford St & Regent St – Ghosting 51.51541, -0.14191