NFTs have received a lot of coverage lately. Let this be a brief guide to the fast-evolving domain for creativity.
4. How can I view NFT artwork?
- You’ll need some kind of a screen.
- Smartphones, tablets, laptops, televisions, or AR/VR glasses
Your work can be viewed through any app that supports 3D file types:
- Social media – Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Video games – Wallem, Axie Infinity, MyCryptoHeroes, Gods Unchained
- 3D virtual worlds – Decentraland, CryptoVoxels, Somnium Space, The Sandbox
- Augmented reality – illlust, Lightplay, and any ARkit/ARcore compatible applications
5. Appraising work
- Like physical art, monetary value is determined by auction and resale prices.
- There is minimal price history for NFT art pieces. New artists can estimate value based on factors like size of social following, scarcity of work, and utility for the collector.
6. How do I turn my art into an NFT?
- If your work is digital, you can learn the process of minting or come to us.
- If your work is physical, like a sculpture, our in-house AR artist can help you create a digital version and our expert tech team can mint it to an NFT with the features you’d like.
7. How can illust help?
- Our level of involvement varies by project. Depending on your needs, we can help you design, market, exhibit, or auction your work.
- If you’re an artist working in a digital or physical medium and are interested in turning your work into an NFT please reach out. We’d love to meet you and answer any questions you may have.